Our Covid Ready Approach
We, at Aeonic Suites & Spa start this season with great joy and optimism, complied with all the latest health and sanitation protocols according to the updated Greek legislation in regards to COVID-19. More specifically, we wish to inform you of the following:
UPON ARRIVAL & BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Our warm smile cannot be hidden so we have installed sneeze guards at front desk at the reception area and all the proper floor markings for the appropriate social distancing we have to keep
- Guests are also welcomed in our outdoor spaces with safe distances for a contactless check-in process
- Option of web registration is provided and highly suggested
- Check out must take place until 12:00 and check in must be at 14:00 and onwards
- We urge you to use the service of receiving your invoice upon check out via email and payments are preferred to be done with debit or credit cards
- All your room key cards are sanitized very carefully before your arrival at the hotel
- Meticulously cleaning, naturally aired rooms and deep sanitation of rooms before your arrival, also proper attention to all room spots that are mostly used and touched, such as doorknobs, telephones, bath, washbasin tabs and remote controls
- We would be happy to inform us upon your arrival if you wish to take care of your room daily, since according to the new health & safety protocols everyday service is not recommended. It is suggested that the cleaning and change of linen and towels should take place every 3 days. Turn-down service is also not recommended
- We have removed from all our rooms, decorations, info and directory folders, laundry bags, and extra runner linen from the bed
- Special health and sanitation accessories will be available at each room
- A/C filters will be cleaned and disinfected after every departure
CLEANING & SANITATION OF PUBLIC AREAS
- Daily, all indoor public areas are properly aired.
- All the public used spots & elevator of the hotel are frequently cleaned thoroughly.
- Suggestion of elevator use by one person or a family
- Sanitizer dispensers can be found in every public area of the hotel for our guest’s convenience and in all back of house areas for our valued staff.
- Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of all ventilation fans and air conditions.
FOOD & DRINKS
Kindly advise us of the time you wish to savor your contactless breakfast in a box (consisted of disposable materials) at the privacy of your room from the previous night. For our valued guests’ convenience, we have extended the breakfast offering hour till noon.
- Ensuring to satisfy any craving, pre-packed light snacks (sandwiches and salads) will be available from 12:00 noon till 18:00 at ‘’Lupino’’ restaurant
- Dinner will be served from 18:00 to 22:30, offering a daily renewed set menu. Table booking is obligatory
- Open-air setting of our main restaurant ensures distancing, 1,5-meter space between tables
- We keep the proper table and chair distancing in our bars indoor or outdoor areas according to the updated rules and regulations
- Depending on the real time restaurant occupancy we are happy to expand our operation hours
- Mandatory sanitation of your hands during your entry at the restaurants while keeping the safe distance between other guests
- All tables are provided with one use only paper table mats
- Daily cleaning and sanitation in all the area of kitchen, restaurant, and bars
- We are following all HACP and ISO 22000 procedures
- All our sunbeds and umbrellas have certain distance from each one according to safe distancing protocols
- Reservation of sunbeds/towel is not allowed by no one except they are physically present at the time
- Beach towels will be provided in every room per person
- All pools will operate according all new and updated health procedures & protocols.
- Systematic chlorination of the pool with disinfectant products as designated by our maintenance team
- All our staff is trained according to all the new hygiene and proactive health rules, as also their use of personal hygiene
- Thoroughly check of all staff health certificates and their health condition
- Use of gloves and mask where it is necessary with the ability of constant change
- All the staff is trained for possible Covid-19 incident and how to act according to health protocols
- Permanent collaboration with a doctor for health services
- Constant all-time training, briefing and compliance according to the rules of the competent authorities and the most up to date health protocols
Especially this season the unrivalled hospitality of Aeonic Suites & Spa and our anthropocentric philosophy have a greater and special meaning. Our staff will always be there to pamper you so you will enjoy
A Relaxing & Pleasant Holiday with Safety.